Neo Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Do you know who that is?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:00 am by stell51

» Do you know who that is?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:59 am by stell51

» The most impressive things or plots in The Dark Night Rise
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:35 am by stell51

» Whats the new call of duty gonna be?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am by horsemaskliu

» Why does call of duty 6 modern warfare 2 become the pinnacle of modern warfare ?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am by horsemaskliu

» How do you turn a regular day into a magical day ?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 am by horsemaskliu

» Do You Interest to Buy This Horse Head Mask?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 am by horsemaskliu

» Are YOU a Secret Unicorn?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am by horsemaskliu

» Which character you want to cosplay?
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 am by xcosplay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:15 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
.CO.NR Free Domain.CO.NR Free Domain

Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK)

2 posters

Go down

Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:10 pm

..::General::..
Yes its finally coming! I dont know about you but im exited! cheers
Well Im sure many of you know what Sims is all about but you never know so- Sims is just a life simualator(thats why its called sims) where you can make your own little person or family and go through the life you always wanted(or do like me and just kill the sims off Twisted Evil ) or whatever.
Its a pretty cool game even though there are mucho glitches(my sims put her baby in the garbage wtf? Shocked ) but many of those glitches are fun.
The whole point of the game is just keeping your sim(s) alive and happy. Kinda like a virtual mini human pet tongue
It can get boring at times but after a while it get addictive
..::Sims 3::..
Its the same as all sim games-but wait- you can go into town now??? Shocked
Yeah thats right you can go into town and crap and make friends with the locals and build up your status.
They grafics have majorly improved(including backgrounds and furniture) and there's alot more to do with your sim.
And yes they still speak in the famous simlish What a Face
and I think if you get it on console you can have babie(cuz it just used to be on PC version only-which really sucked Crying or Very sad )
..::Rating::..
uhhh....its not out yet how can I rate it? Rolling Eyes
but I still want it bad Suspect

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty Re: Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK)

Post by MikeA.C. Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 pm

i was never ever any good or verry interested in sims ...in the ps2 version i kept having the guy come to my house who tells me what my next objective was but i was alays at work and i kept needed to get a raise or something cant really remember but anyways i ended up selling everything then boxing my character in andbuying a bunch of couches and calling the fire depot or the pzza guy until there wasnt anything or any money left i went to the bathroom on the floor several times then i was visted by the grim reaper cuz was dead
MikeA.C.
MikeA.C.
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Health:
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.myspace.com/macthre3

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty Re: Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK)

Post by Masterjoe42 Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 pm

I like the sims. I make loads of stuff for it. Razz I made nude skins, complete naruto clothes, and even alien skins, and lots of other stuff. x3 I can't wait for the third one. I'm only getting it for PC when it happens though.
Masterjoe42
Masterjoe42
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1030

Character sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Health:
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

http://www.freewebs.com/animeshinto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Masterjoe42 wrote:I like the sims. I make loads of stuff for it. Razz I made nude skins, complete naruto clothes, and even alien skins, and lots of other stuff. x3 I can't wait for the third one. I'm only getting it for PC when it happens though.
how'd you get nude skins??? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterjoe42 Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm

I made them. :3
Masterjoe42
Masterjoe42
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sims 3 (not the pc version...if they have one which they may IDK) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Masterjoe42 wrote:I made them. :3
even cooler Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterjoe42 Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:06 pm

xD I got bored one day, and did a whole killbill spinoff on it. >.>
Masterjoe42
Masterjoe42
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Masterjoe42 wrote:xD I got bored one day, and did a whole killbill spinoff on it. >.>
lol and I barely know about links XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down